and I have had Alopecia Areata since I was six years old.
Jesus was never physically in America while He was here, nor was He white.
Don’t worry about tomorrow? Tomorrow will worry about itself? Oh…never mind then.
My body is 75% coffee.
I think I read this somewhere. Conditionally true if you attend college.
I turned down the sales position I was offered last week, and a new opportunity has arisen. I have an opportunity to be an aid at an elementary school, teaching students math and supervising recess. I’m trying to transition out of Chipotle and I definitely am keeping my ears open. Thanks :)
I feel like this person just trolled me….
- 3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- I’m not sure what this means…but I don’t sleep with a sheet. Just a comforter. and I curl up in it. Unless it’s March through October, my legs aren’t under it.
- 4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- No, but I had this idea where I wanted to switch two major streets so that one would be the other.
- 7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
- I’d test my luck with the bear.
- 10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
- When people chew with their mouth open.
- 12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
- I’ve been camping.
- 13: What about pooped in the woods?
- see 12
- 14. Do you ever dance with no music playing?
- 21: Whats your least favorite movie?
- Most definitely Twilight.
- 30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- To my dearest friend Andrew Dixon.
- 33: Ever ran out of gas?
- 3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked out?
- I almost did once. That’s a good story.
- 36: What is your usual bedtime?
- I try to get in bed by 12…but that is a work in progress.
- 38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
- A ninja for 6 years in a row.